giovedì 25 ottobre 2007

AFTER TWO WEEKS...

Hi!
After two weeks of blogging I can say that...finally I know something about BLOGS! Maybe It's a little bit strange that before starting this English course I didn't know anything about this huge world, but that's the truth! As I told you once, I'm not a "technological-girl", in the sense that I'm lazy for anything regarding technologies, I heard talking about "blogs" but I never asked myself what they were!

However, now that I know what they are, I like them! Above all because there are blogs about anything!! Now my blog is very poor, but I promise I'll do my best make it better!


As for the way this system can help me to improve my English, I don't know...The language used in blogs is obviously different from that I learned at school, for this reason I think it could be useful to attend blogs, read them...Even if the best way to get better in a foreing language would be to live abroad, at least for a certain period, but since for the moment I'm here, I do as much as I can!

Bye!

3 commenti:

Anna B ha detto...

Hi Sara! It's easy to believe that a great number of us knew anything about blogosphere... This is the first time I try to create my own space on the Internet and I'm quite excited! But I have to say that I wouldn't have done it by myself... Blogging takes a lot of time, doesn't it? Good luck with yours!

anna ^_^

elisac ha detto...

Hi Sara!
I've noticed that many of us knew anything about blogging before attending this course. This means that we are learning something new and we are enriching our knoweledge. I agree with Anna, it's wonderful to have our own space on the web! However, at the beginning is quite difficult to cope with this new activity... but we are still learning and at the end everything will be certainly easier.
See you,
Elisa

Elena B ha detto...

Hi Sara! You said that you're not a technological girl and neither am I. If I can avoid using technologies of any kind, I do it with a lot of pleasure... So, this experience with blogs is completely new for me. I think it is quite fascinating but it is also time-demanding and my eyes hurt if I carry on watching the screen for a lot of time. Maybe I've just to adapt to it and things will be easier.
Anyway, I think that you did a great job since it is your first experience...
Bye!
Elena