venerdì 16 maggio 2008

That's all folks!

What I learned this semester actually is not strictly related to the program of the course, or better, I learned a about the American election system, but it is not the main point.
Furthermore the exchange wasn’t a real success for me. I belonged to the Potznan group and the girl I met with Skype was very very shy (that means that she didn’t speak and there was no conversation).
Anyway, this semester was positive the same because I’m little improved in my speaking skills. ;-)
There are two reasons for this: the first is that I regularly met my American tandem partner and the second is related to the course, and it’s the fact that in my group there was Nina! It seems a stupid thing but actually it is not because having an Erasmus peer in my group forces us to speak English always, not only when I had to or when Sarah listened to us!
That was very good for me because I’m very shy and I was embarrassed in speaking English, cause I was ashamed to make mistakes. I’m still making them, but now I don’t stop speaking because of them.So this semester my fluency improved and for me it has been a big step forward!

Nessun commento: