martedì 6 novembre 2007

HALLOWEEN


Should Halloween be celebrated in Italy too? Why not!
I didn't attend the lesson yesterday, so I couldn't take part in the debate, however I think there's nothing wrong in celebrate Halloween! Someone could say that it isn't a tradition of ours, some people don't even know the meaning, but, do you think that everybody knows and feels the deep meaning of everything we celebrate? I don't think so, even if we talk about our traditions! Nowadays, in almost every feast we take only the commercial side, so why can't we adopt halloween too? It's an occasion for dressing up, for organizing different parties...I don't see anything wrong in it, even if we haven't celtic origins.

1 commento:

Niko ha detto...

Hi Sarina, sorry to disturb you, would u be so kind as to tell me your nickname on delicious so that I can add u to my network?

Mine is Nikkko.